Thursday, October 21, 2010

21st of October 2010

In this dream I woke up finding that my house has been burnt down to ashes and all that I can think of at the time was... "Shit, where should I sleep now?" since I was so damn tired in real life la XD.

Apparently I found out that my sis' boyfriend owns a chopper complete with bed inside god knows what are they doing with that. I immediately rushed to the chopper the moment I found out that and conveniently slept on that bed. I'm now officially sleeping in my dream lol. I slept like maybe 30 minutes in the chopper and I woke up realizing the chopper has left the ground.

I thought that my sis' bf is piloting the chopper. So I just sit back and enjoyed the ride as the chopper flew over some icy place, desert, lakes and eventually gone so far up into the clouds above. It's at this altitude that I saw huge, large parrots chilling out on the clouds. No they're not clouds that shaped like a parrot, these parrots are complete with colours. I'm totally stunned by this and I began to think, "WTF? Am I dreaming?"

Then the chopper did a 360 and flew back to the ground, landing. I came out of the chopper and that chopper flew behind me. Then I realize that nobody's controlling the chopper and I woke up shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment