Monday, October 11, 2010

10th of October 2010

I can't quite remember how the dream started but seems like it's got to do with selling of organs for profit. In the dream a corporation captured me and a whole bunch of people to cultivate organs in us since the technology to clone a single organ independently isn't available yet. So... they capture us and pluck some organs from us, regenerate the same organ within us with some sort of weird stuffs and the cycle goes on and on until the corp goes to bankruptcy.

In the dream somehow, I managed to escape my cell with someone. Then we tried escaping the facility by swimming through a series of pipes to the sewers and ultimately to the outside world. It feels so real that my eyes are able to feel the pain when I tried to open it under water. That's when I suddenly realize that I can breathe under water. The moment I realize that, my eyes aren't hurt no more. Then I started to hear water dripping from nowhere and woke up. The darn aircond is leaking again... Yeah, I haven't bother fixing it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment