Saturday, October 9, 2010

8th of October 2010

It started off with me and two friends of mine (faces were blur) driving through some unfamilliar place to an unknown destination. The road was long and winding and if feels like I'm driving up a mountain or some sort, there's even a long dark tunnel somewhere near our destination. After awhile of driving, we arrived at a plaza with lots of shops and cafe around crowded with people. Something tolds me that this place is the place we planned to come today although I can't quite remember. I tried to find a spot to park in the plaza's parking lot but to no avail and I parked my car by the roadside instead. I remembered clearly that I parked my car between a lorry and a Kancil here. Then we walked quite a distance to the place.

And then.... (I can't remember the eating part... nothing interesting though).

After we're done eating, we decided that it's time to go since it's getting late. We backtracked to the place I parked my car. When we're there, my car is gone.. substituted with a similar car with a carplate that writes NICE 0234. "How the fuck can this happen?" was all I can think that time. I start to panic as the road was dark, dangerous looking and we're like sitting ducks standing there confused.

Suddenly I remembered that I parked my car at the plaza's parking lot (which I clearly didn't). I told my friends to wait for me at a nearby shopping lot when I go get my car. My friend suggested that we all wait at the shop lot while he call his dad here to pick us up. I'm okay with that but where the hell is my car? I told my friend that I'll try find my car and I ran back to the plaza.

In my memory I remembered that I walked down some stairs from the carpark before arriving there. I ran around tring to find that stairs but it's gone and the place that stairs was supposed to be has become Kenny Rogers Roasters. It seems that every single stairs in the plaza is now gone. I am so damn confused at this point and everything around starts to swirl and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment