Monday, November 1, 2010

1st of November. Snake attack

The dream started with me and a bunch of jokers went for some unknown
activities in some place that looks like a pine forest with some snowy
mountains in the far. We settled down in some wooden chalet when someone
from our group, I dunno who is he/she, their face are all blurred out,
found a snake in the toilet.

The snake is red with black stripe and it looks bloody poisonous to me.
Everybody panicked with that two feet pest lurking around in the hostel.
Well, instead of calling the forest ranger or the authorities, we geniuses
decided to take a go with catching the snake. Eventually, we caught the
snake... although I don't quite remember who and how the snake was caught
and wrapped in a towel like a kebab. These Nylon Rope Look-alike Bastard.
Apparently, these "Milk Snakes" aren't poisonous as they seem to be...zzz.

One of them raised his index finger at me and ordered me to dispose of the
reptile and shoved the wrapped snake onto my hands. Instead of killing it,
I decided to throw it into some random garbage can I found nearby. After
disposing the snake, I walked back to the chalet when suddenly I heard
someone screaming accompanied with a loud hiss from behind of me.

The dreadful snake has gone loose and he's furious for getting thrown into
some stinking garbage can. Instead of hanging around and say hi, I make a
run for it while snake is catching up fast. Just like how it goes in
some cheap horror movies, I fell down and it bit me at my ear. And then...
I can't recall anything anymore... maybe I woke up....

No comments:

Post a Comment