Thursday, October 14, 2010

13th of October 2010

It started with me and a group of my friends went for some leisure at some sort theme park or national service camp or high school or primary school. It looked a mix of all the three places. After we went to grab some foods at a nearby canteen that looks a lot like my primary school canteen. We got us a nice bench and settled down there. As we eat, I realize that the sky is turning dark. I'm starting to worry that the rain is gonna wet those clothes I hanged outside, my frequent worry while I'm at the national service. My friend, seeing me looking up told me to don't worry 'cause it's not gonna rain anytime soon.

I smiled at him and continue munching on my ramly burger and I can feel the wind at that time. The wind then suddenly blows strong. Lightnings began to strike and the table in front of me were blown away along with the foods on it. Me and my friends immediately ran to seek refuge at a building just near the canteen. We took a shortcut and climbed a slope that looks a lot like that slope I climbed when I truant in Form 1 in SMKCJ.

The minute we climbed over that slope, I saw the building that we're gonna seek refuge in. The building looks exactly the same as my Kajang high school. We ran as fast as we could to a classroom/room in the building. When I'm halfway there, I saw my economics lecturer, Mr.Benny holding a loudspeaker telling everyone to run faster while waving his hands. I ignored him and continue running as it began to rain heavier.

And then.... I can't remember what happened... maybe I woke up or...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment