Saturday, October 2, 2010

1st of October 2010

I woke up in a classroom, a familliar high school classroom just like those when I'm at form 1. Like always, I fell asleep when the teacher's teaching but surprisingly this time I woke up from the noise of students talking/playing etc. rather than the teacher waking me up. There were shoes flying everywhere around me. It came to me then that the teachers were all absent and all the students went crazy throwing shoes around instead of paper airplanes.

With all these shoes flying around I'd be damned if I don't join in. So, I crouch down to untie my shoelaces and let the shoe flies. As I look up from untying my shoelaces, the scene suddenly changed from a classroom to an unfinished building.

Theres a guy in coat beside me telling me that someone jumped from that building but they didn't know from which floor he jumped. Upon hearing that, I had vision that I saw the guy looking down at me from the building. Then, he jumped and landed dead just in front of me.

I told the coat guy "he must've jumped from there," pointing over to the floor that I saw the jumper stood. He gave me a "wtf" look and then...

I woke up from the water dripping sound of my air cond. My a/c is leaking again.. zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment