Friday, September 24, 2010

24th of September 2010

It rained outside today, so I decided to take a nap since I was so bushed. Then I had a dream, in the dream I was riding a bike or a scooter, I can't quite remember on the way going home or someone's home... can't really quite remember again.

Then I realize that the driver of the car in front of me had a shotgun. He wind down his window and put a hand outside with the shotgun in his hand seeming like he's up to no good. Seeing that and wanting no trouble, I took a longer route to my destination avoiding that particular car.

While away from that car, there's this bike guy following me has a shotgun too and I saw him pulling the gun out from my side mirror. I hastily sped up and took a left trying to outrun the bike guy. I then looked over my shoulder hoping that I outran the guy when suddenly the pavement I'm on vanished into thin air. I fell into the valley below and I woke up staring the ceiling of my room pondering just what the hell happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment