Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23rd of November 2010 (Fallen Angel)

I'm standing in an indoor dock, the place was thrased and drench in gloom. I stepped outside to an abandoned, rundown fishing town. Dark clouds filled the sky, cold winds chilled me to the bone, it seems like a storm is imminent. I take a sweep around in an attempt to find any cover for the storm when I saw a barrel fire just around a corner beside an abandoned apartment.

Immediately, I stride along the muddy road to take a closer look if there's any inhabitants around. Then, I saw two figures standing beside the fire for warmth. One of them appears to be a woman of the age around 40+ wearing thick clothes and she doesn't look too happy. Next to her is persumably her child doing nothing but staring in the fire blankly like he's possessed.

I edged closer to the warmth of the fire when suddenly an old man lunged at me bearing her sharp fangs out of nowhere. I quickly pulled out my pistol and shoot at the woman. The bullet hit directly in her forehead, it was a lucky shot. I let out a long deep breath in relief and focused back to the barrel. The kid is gone.

With the pistol still in my hand, I turned around and the kid was just behind me staring at me with an eerie look. He too started attack me with his razor sharp claws while the lady began to climb up to the roof of a two storey building just beside me. I retaliate by letting out a few shots on the kids body. His lifeless body fell to the mud when the lady the pounced at me from the roof.

Fortunately, he jumped from a two storey building so I have sands for my hourglass left to aim and shoot her out of the air. Her motionless body fell to the ground next to where the kid's body lies. I crouched down to examine the body. While I'm looking at the corpse, I heard a growling sound deeper inside the town. I turn around and I saw a female creature that had a body of a human, green glowing eyes, sharp long claws and bones for wings.

The 'fallen angel' levitates towards me with a vengeful gaze in her eyes. Terrified, I shot her in the head and her head was shot off her body. The head then flies around in the air trying to get a chomp on me. Seeing this, I retreated fearfully back to the docks where I saw her head is reattached with her body. I pulled my trigger again and again on her head while she closes in but to no avail.

I hopelessly dropped my gun to the wooden bridge beneath my feet and looked up to the sky of grey. I was shocked to hear the wail of air raid siren accompanied by vibrating sounds of my phone. I was then waken up by my phone alarm...

No comments:

Post a Comment