Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st of December 2010 (KL Terrorized)

It started with me riding a bus with two of my old friends to KL in the afternoon. It all looks normal until I saw the twin towers. As the bus passed by I saw half of the twin towers were reduced to rubble and ashes and I was damn shocked. Nevertheless, the towers were still standing. Police and firemen were around the rubble too, presumably searching for survivors trapped under the rubble. I asked my friend (in dialect) "lol what happened there?" and he answered me with "Didn't read news?" I shook my head and then he told me "Somebody bombed the twin towers yesterday ma."

Then when we get off the bus I saw two dogs. The dog's fur were trimmed like snoopy with a dot for its eyes lol, it just resemble the cartoon snoopy 100%. The other one, which was just beside snoopy looks alot like Odie from Garfield and... yeah Odie looked stupid XD. Then I can't remember what I dreamt... zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment