Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3rd of November (Time Travel)

In the dream it felt like I've waken up from reality into the dream, lol. So, I woke up and went straight to my comp to check my mail. I saw a "hate mail" sent to me with the content saying that I promised someone, a malay girl from my primary school to go for some sort of event organized by her but somehow I didn't managed to keep my promise. I can't really remember when did I make this promise though...

Nevertheless, realizing the wrong I've done, I decided to go back in time to remind myself to go for this event. I went downstairs to an oversized clock (analog clock) with the same heightl as me. I set the time I wanted to go and I went inside the clock with a hole or door behind it. The whole clock shakes violently for awhile and stopped.

I then suddenly arrived to some unknown place with tables all around me and it's sort of crowded with people drinking tea. I looked around and I saw some familliar faces (secondary school friend), I quickly rushed to them and asked "What's the day today?" They told me it's Tuesday and proceed telling me that I'm a jerk for doing what I did yesterday (which is Monday at that time). I asked what I did, they told me that I went berserk during the event punching people around and made a run for it. They even told me how I'll be convicted.

I was confused, I thought I didn't went for that event? How come that I've already been to the event and make some hell of a chaos there. I thought I should go back one day before and warn myself of this. Immediately, I rushed to find where the hell is my time machine. In the dream, I understand the everytime I use the time machine it will shapeshift to something else. At first I saw a blackboard with Alfonso de Albuquerque drawn on it with chalk. It looked peculiar so I thought it was it and stole the whole blackboard (I got no $ for a blackboard) to a narrow back alley, drew a clock on it with the time I want to go and sat on it. Nothing happened after a few try, I gave up on the black board and started searching for the machine.

Then I saw the identical clock in an antique shop, somehow it didn't shape shift this time.
I sneaked past the old owner of the shop, set the clock 2 hours earlier and went inside the clock again. This time I'm inside my car with, Mr.C driving and I can't remember the time but it's midnight. It seems that we just finished partying somewhere and is going to have some latenight snack. It all makes sense to me now, I must've gone out too late the day before and I'm unable to wake up early for that event. (at this point, I've forgotten the punching part)

I asked Mr.C's favour to wake me up tomorrow morning 'cause I need to attend a very important event held by my friend. He agreed and we arrived at some chinese stall for some noodles. It was frickin' crowded to the point that no staff is free enough to take orders and so we decided to just go back home and cook maggi mee.

My car alarm rang as I drove out of the parking lot, somehow I can't hear it till the moment Mr.C asks "Why the heck do you drive with that alarm on?". I replied with a surprised look in my face. Apparently, the sound of alarm attracted police and they started chasing me. I ran for it and end up on foot in a water park. Mr.C ran somewhere else, so I'm all alone there. Shortly afterwards I blacked out and find myself in my own room. I got up, went to the computer and check my mail expecting the "hate mail" is gone by now since I've changed history. I'm shocked to find that the mail is still there and I wondered if all that happened just now was a dream. Then I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm....

No comments:

Post a Comment