Thursday, March 10, 2011

(Bio-Nanobots Terrorism) 9th March 2011

I wake up to find myself lying in the middle of what appears to be the rubble of a building. Concrete pieces are all over the place and dusts fills the thick air. I can't feel the sun even though it is in the afternoon as the dust is so thick it blocks the sun. I struggles as I stand up holding some concrete pieces nearby. My head feels heavy, I am in no better condition than a beaten up guy in the bar and I see no soul around. Reluctantly, I lifts my feet and explores my surrounding having no idea of what actually happened there.

I found some scraps of newspapers lying around buring under dusts and pebbles. I bend over to take a closer look of what's on it. The title on the front page is "End of the World" and it was dated 12th of June 2011. I grab the piece of paper near and read the contents of the news. As I read the paper, my vision changes to the vision of a researcher of some sort of science lab in the Alps.

A calendar nearby indicates that the time during the vision is sometime during August in the year 2010. The team was on the brink of discovering a new technology, a breakthrough in nano technology. One of the scientists even mentioned that they might win the nobel prize for the breakthrough. I tread towards them asking what is this breakthrough. One of the bearded scientist replied me with full enthusiasm and a russian slang, "Tis is ze breakthrough of ze lifetime! Bio-nanobots." I gave him a puzzled look. "Nano sized robots zat are capable of entering bloodstreams and can be programmed to say... attack cancer cells? or maybe attack ze viruses. However ze nano bots are very small that one needs thousands of them for the nanites to be fully functional" He explains further still with his russian slang, "Bio-nanites on the other hand, needs only one to be operational since it can reproduce itself just like a living organism."

My vision then started to blur out and changed to the perspective of a middle east man. It seems that I have somehow obtained a vial of the bio-nanites and I'm there to threaten the US government that we will unleash a rogue programmed nanites to the world if their soldiers are not pulled back to their country. Since the technology for such feat is not possible at the time, the government ignored my threat and the rest of the terrorist squad decided to release the nanites on 20th May 2011.

I blurred out again and I am restored to my own vision. I looked around and I realize that there were something eating the concrete off. I panicked and run as the nanites 'eat' the rubbles behind me. I tripped over some concrete block and fall down and then... I woke up...

1 comment: