Monday, July 25, 2011

Becoming my enemy 24th July 2011

It begins with me lost in a gloomy mall in the night. The mall is very large lit only with some light akin to those of street lamps. I am running away from someone that wanted my skin whom reason unknown since I have forgotten about it. My run is joined by two of my friends, Mr. A and Mr.R. As I am panting away through the corridors, they suggest me to follow them to the higher floors. I accept the offer by nodding and follow them running to the top floors.

We run through a glass door to an open garden where I can see the sky above complete with the moon and some stars around. There is a large pool in front of us which reflected the moon and the stars. We run towards the pool and find out that it is a dead end. As we stand at the edge of the pool where the water from the pool fall to the lower levels pool. We have no choice but to jump down as the unknown assailants close in.

I hessitate to jump as it is a long way down to the lower level. I jumped anyway after my friend shouted "You gotta trust me in this!". We jump down only to be caught be the assailants once we reached the shore. The point of view darkens and I woke up finding myself chasing down some unknown strangers across the mall like the assailants did. It feels like years have passed since I was caught by the assailants and I am one of them now. God knows how long I've been chasing down strangers like this.

I made up my mind that I am not to be like one of them, I go rogue as I escape them. I run to a tower and climb towards the top via a spiralling staircase. I meet with another deadend and I jump to a conveyor belt as the assailants approaches. There are containers all along the conveyor belt as if they are mass producing the thing. I hid in one of the huge weird looking containers on the belt. The assailants tries to find me but failed as I move away from the scene inside the containers, however I am still trapped within.

The belt bring me and the container to a series of stages i.e. welding off openings of the containers. It now seems that the containers are some spare parts to a larger unknown object. Something happened then woke me up, I can't remember what though.

No comments:

Post a Comment