Saturday, February 19, 2011

19th February (The Chase)

It started off with me and two of my friends lining up for a movie ticket. We pondered quite some time which movie should we watch while in the line and finally decided to watch "The Dark Knight". The seats that shows in the monitor was seriously odd, some seats were facing the screen while some others are facing the walls like some sort of labyrinth. Then we stroll somemore in the mall waiting for the showtime and then we're confronted by three suspicious looking person, one female and two male which suspect us for some notorious criminal.

I can't remember any crime I've committed but I did felt guilt and fear for some crime I can't remember I have done. I casually told them "You guys got the wrong dudes" and walked away. While we're walking around, I can feel that they're following us as I can hear one of them whisper very clearly. Me and my friends then went on an escalator to the top floor. They were following closely behind us. While on the escalator, I take a look at my watch and realize that the show has start about 15 minutes. I whispered my friends to run and hide in the cinema. They nodded.

When we reached the top floor, I signal my friends to speed off when suddenly one of the guy appears beside me holding my shoulder and saying "Going somewhere?". In an impulse I turned around and kicked the other two guys behind me, both of them fell down like a domino down the escalator. The guy holding my shoulder was shocked for awhile and I took the chance to speed off like a roadrunner.

I can see my friends running far in front of me into the cinema. The old indian guy ticket collector was yelling at them "Hey, stop! Where is your ticket?!" Immediately, I ran in front of him and showed our ticket. He give me back the other portion of the ticket where my seats were written and I accidently dropped it. For a moment I thought it's best to just run away without the tickets but then... for some reason I went back and pick it up. While I'm picking it up, I can see the three guys running towards me with fierce looks in their face. Fortunately, the ticket collector stopped them from advancing.

I waste no time and ran into the cinema, pick a random seat and hide away. Inside I saw the odd placement of chairs in the cinema. Some are facing the screen and some are facing the walls as mentioned earlier, but now I noticed that some of the seats are levitating. I was stunned for a moment thinking to myself "How the heck can this happen?".

Then I heard the squeaking sound of the door behind me, I immediately took my glasses off and pretend to be sleeping. I can hear the sounds of their whispers among each others and I can see that the flashlight was pointed at me from under my eyelids. I pretend to sleep even harder and suddenly I sense that one of them were in front of me. I opened my eyes, the guy hit me with the torchlight and when the torchlight was about to hit me I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment